Prep Time: 25 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- For the wraps:
- 2 eggs (or vegan equivalent)
- 3 g of salt
- 300 g rice flour
- 50 ml of milk, lactose-free
- Oil for frying
- For the filling:
- 1 cup of lactose-free sour cream
- 6 leaves of iceberg lettuce, washed, drained well, cut into coarse strips
- 80 g of carrot, washed well, cleaned, roughly grated
- 60 g parsnips, peeled, cleaned, roughly grated
- 100 g peppers, washed, cleaned, diced
- 100 g sunflower haché, Sunflower Family
- For the pesto:
- 100 g of rocket, washed, drained well
- 50 g of walnut kernels, roasted without fat in a pan, then roughly chopped
- 150 ml of olive oil
- 70 g vegan cheese, finely grated
- 5 g salt
- 5 g of pepper
Wraps: make a liquid pancake batter from the ingredients and let rest for about 20 minutes.
Meanwhile prepare the vegetables for the filling.
From the pancake batter in hot fat, bake 4 wraps golden brown, let cool individually on kitchen paper.
Smooth the sour cream and distribute on the pancake. Distribute the iceberg lettuce and then add the remaining vegetables. Roll up the pancakes and cut open at an angle.
For the pesto, prepare the walnut kernels and cheese. Finely chop the rocket in a lightning chopper, gradually adding the olive oil. When the mixture is thoroughly mixed, add the walnut kernels and finely chop them. Finally, stir in the cheese (do not mix!)