Chili Sin Carne
Prep Time: 20 Minutes | Serves Four
Whether its for a quick dinner after work or a backyard barbecue, this quick and easy dish will be the life of the party!
- 1 Box CHILI SIN CARNE ( 2.7oz Sunflower Hache + Spice Blend)
- 1 Diced Onion
- 200g or 1 Cup Kidney Beans
- 200g or 1 Cup Corn
- 1-1/2 Cups Water
- Fresh Parsley or Coriander
- Sunflower / Vegetable Oil
- Preheat stovetop with pan to medium heat and add a small amount of sunflower oil. Add the diced onion, kidney beans and corn. Stir for 3-5 minutes or until cooked.
- Add 1 cup of water, the spice blend included in the box and the sunflower hache to the pan and stir.
- Garnish with fresh parsley or coriander.